$395/wk - Huge Inground Pool + Shed!
19 Undara Avenue,
Cranbrook, QLD 4814
Available 4th February 2020
Rent ID: 3130019
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Relax on the Deck While the Kids take a Swim!
Located in a central position with easy access to schools, Stockland and the Aitkenvale business centre this quality four bedroom home comes complete with a huge in-ground pool and a concrete shed that's perfect for a man cave.
With polished wooden floors throughout, the open plan living area flows through to your stylish kitchen which comes complete with stainless appliances and plenty of bench and storage space.
Escape the sun and take advantage of cool breezes on either of the two decks which are located on either side of the house.
Enjoy a cold drink on the front deck while watching the kids swim in the pool.
This quality home features four bedrooms all with built ins and has air conditioning plus curtains and security screens throughout.
- Large open plan living area and modern kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space
- Front and rear decks with front overlooking the huge inground pool
- Stand alone concrete block shed / man cave
- Air conditioning and security screens throughout
All of this in a quality Cranbrook location with easy access to schools, shopping and parks.
Call 4771 4773 today to book an inspection, or book online right now.
**BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TIME ONLINE**
Arranging an inspection is easy. Simply click on the BOOK AN INSPECTION or CONTACT AGENT links to go to our booking system and choose a time to view the property that suits you!
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cranbrook
Lifestyle in Cranbrook
19 Undara Avenue, Cranbrook, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Cranbrook.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how