19 Tomago Street,
Aspley, QLD 4034
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th April 2020
Rent ID: 2875302
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AMAZING CITY & SUBURBAN VIEWS, TWO STOREY BRICK
****This property is available and can be easily inspected on weekdays or on Saturday by appointment. Please call/email to arrange an inspection.****
Perfectly located in one of Aspley's most desirable pockets, this two storey brick home is set on a huge 797sqm block and captures some amazing City and Suburban views.
The home presents exceptionally well internally with recent upgrades to living areas, bedrooms and kitchen. Offering living space over two levels, three large bedrooms, two bathrooms and a beautiful rear deck and amazing resort style in ground pool, this is a home suited to families seeking a spacious home in an ideal location.
This elevated pocket of Aspley is set on the Chermside border and is positioned just 11km from the Brisbane CBD. The leafy walkways and fields of Marchant Park are located at the end of the street and Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre is located within a short five minute drive of the home.
If position is paramount to you, this is your rare chance to secure a blue-chip property in one of the most sought after parts of Aspley! Arrange your viewing today to avoid disappointment.
Special features include:
* An amazing, elevated position with City and suburban views
* Two storey home
* Enter the home via large enclosed sunroom which takes in the views and functions as a sitting room or study space
* Air-conditioned living room
* 3 built-in bedrooms upstairs
* Open plan lounge/dining area flows out effortlessly through French doors to the covered entertaining deck
* The entertaining deck will accommodate a large outdoor table and offers some wonderful City/suburban views and an outlook over the sizeable backyard and sparkling in ground pool
* Newly renovated kitchen
* A family bathroom upstairs with separate bath and shower, plus a second shower and toilet downstairs
* A large rumpus room downstairs is ideal for dual living, a teenager retreat or a home business
* The 797sqm block offers plenty of space for the kids to play
* Families will love the sparkling in ground pool
* Secure double remote lock-up garage
* Positioned on a whisper quiet inside street in one Aspley's most desirable pockets, this large two storey home is within a close proximity of some excellent local schools (primary and secondary), Robinson Road Marketplace (Coles) and a short 5 minute drive to the local train station. The family friendly location is superb and within easy reach of the Brisbane CBD (11km), Prince Charles Hospital and Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre.
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply please submit an online application form by copying and pasting the following link below into your internet browser.
Alternatively you can download and print our application by visiting our website - http://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/renting/tenancy-application-form
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aspley
Lifestyle in Aspley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Aspley is pet-friendly and includes pool. Apply to rent 19 Tomago Street, Aspley today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how