19 Thornlie Avenue,
Thornlie, WA 6108
Rent ID: 4573058
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely Family House ! Don't Miss Out !
Don't miss out Great location of this lovely home, close to Thornlie Bowling Club and Tennis Club,3 mins drive to Thornlie Square shopping centre and Thornlie public library
3 good sized bedrooms, huge outdoor living area, well-functioning air conditioner will bring you a fresh breath in summer. this cosy house suitable for all family type.
Features of the property, but not limited to:
- Situated in the excellent location, and across the street is a large park with a public basketball and tennis court.
- Open front yard plenty of space for gardens to be planted.
- Driveway on the right side of the house that leads directly to the backyard, leaving plenty of room for vehicles.
- Main structure of 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom provides enough space for activities.
- The toilet and laundry are separated, which is convenient to use.
- Renovated Brand new modern kitchen can be described as the highlight.
Please submit an enquiry to receive notifications for viewing times.
If you have any further queries, please contact our leasing team on 0479 198 198.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornlie
Lifestyle in Thornlie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Thornlie comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 19 Thornlie Avenue, Thornlie today!