19 Scott Street,
Bungalow, QLD 4870
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd November 2020
Rent ID: 4107347
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Queenslander close to the City!
Much sought after property with large yard during this COVID environment, with a bonus of being close to the City.
Modern inside, QLD'er outside this two bedroom home is situated across the road from St Augustines School.
* Two large bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Air Conditioning in 1 bedroom
* Modern bathroom with walk in shower
* High ceilings
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Fully fenced yard
* Carpeted in bedrooms and living areas
* Study/foyer at entrance creating additional space
* Large area underneath, External lockable laundry area
* Pet friendly
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bungalow
Lifestyle in Bungalow
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
19 Scott Street, Bungalow, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bungalow.