19 Persian Street,
Eglinton, WA 6034
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th November 2021
Rent ID: 4023247
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EGLINTON, AMBERTON ESTATE - AFFORDABLE COASTAL LIVING FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
HOME OPEN THURSDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER, 2021 AT 4:30PM TO 4:40PM. PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR NAME AND THE CODE 19PERSIAN TO 0412 160 438. Thank you.
Available from the 8th November, 2021 on a min 12 month lease - available long term.
Situated in the Amberton Estate, this low maintenance family home was built in 2015 and offers all the comforts in a home.
A young growing community with easy access to the beach, offering an affordable coastal lifestyle with a choice of park lands and playing fields surrounding the estate.
Head 6.6km North and you have all the convenience with Yanchep Central, Yanchep Secondary College and Yanchep Primary.
Head 6.6km South and you have the Butler Train Station and the new Coles Express, Butler and all other amenities including schools, medical center and shopping precincts.
Features include :
- Master Bedroom at the front of the home with walk-in-robe
- Ensuite with single basin and toilet
- Following through to the Laundry with built-in linen cupboard
- Open plan Kitchen/Meals/Family
- Stainless Steel Dishwasher
- Tiled flooring to all living areas
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- Evaporate Cooling Air Conditioner
- 3 minor Bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Main Bathroom with bath tub
- Double lock up garage
- Outdoor open court yard with lawn area for the kids and family pet
- NBN ready
- PET FRIENDLY -
To arrange a private viewing, please contact Sue Heggs on 0412 160 438
Sue Heggs Property Management
2 Garage spaces
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eglinton
Lifestyle in Eglinton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 19 Persian Street, Eglinton is unfurnished and available to rent.