19 Maynard Street,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th February 2021
Rent ID: 4250216
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming Queenslander with plenty of space
If you love a Queenslander you will love this home. With pine polished floors, VJ Walls, coloured glass windows and French doors, claw foot bath - this has many attributes only a true Qld lover understands.
Stones corner hub is just around the corner, but you wouldn't know it in this lovely serene and quiet Queenslander. Tastefully renovated it has polished floors throughout, carpet in the bedrooms and a whole lot of features.
-Veranda large enough for an outdoor setting.
-Great kitchen with a super six burner gas stove!
-First bedroom with air conditioning and built-in
-Second bedroom with French doors onto the veranda
-Third bedroom with a built-in
-Open plan lounge and dining areas with air-conditioning
-Separate office plus a sleep-out area
-Beautiful black and white checked bathroom with claw foot bath
-Laundry and parking under the house
-Large backyard with cubby and a patio to entertain guests
- 5 minute walk to Buranda Primary School
- walk to buses, train and restaurants
* You must register to inspect this property
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Woolloongabba comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 19 Maynard Street, Woolloongabba today!