19 Maxwell Avenue,
South Grafton, NSW 2460
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th April 2020
Rent ID: 3098357
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
* 3 bedrooms - main bedroom has air conditioning
* Modern kitchen
* Modern bathroom
* Air conditioned living area.
* Separate lounge
* Large dining leading onto family room
* Enclosed carport with extra toilet
* Fully fenced back yard
Pets considered on application
Due to COVID - 19 pandemic we need you to apply through 1form for pre approval of properties. Once this has been completed we will arrange for a private viewing. You need to advise us if you have recently been sick, returned from overseas in the last 14 days or have been in contact with a suspected COVID-19 person.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Grafton
Lifestyle in South Grafton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
19 Maxwell Avenue, South Grafton, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in South Grafton.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how