19 Mason Way,
Jordan Springs, NSW 2747
Available 21st June 2021
Rent ID: 4444193
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
GRAND FAMILY HOME WITH ALL THE EXTRAS!
* Four bedroom brick home
* Ensuite to mai n bedroom
* Walk in robe to main bedroom
* Built in robes to other 3 bedrooms
* Spacious design with combined lounge & dining spaces
* Beautifully appointed modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel electric appliances & a dishwasher
* Ducted air conditioning
* Eco friendly rainwater tank
* Well appointed main bathroom including separate bath & shower
* Internal laundry
* Single lock up garage with internal access to the home
* Undercover entertaining area
* Low maintenance rear yard
* Situated in a great location which is close to all local amenities including Jordan Springs shopping centre & Cranebrook Village
* Also a short drive to Penrith CBD, Nepean River & Regatta Centre
**As per government regulations & guidelines you MUST register your attendance to our open homes for the purpose of contact tracing if required before the scheduled times.
We cannot allow entry to any property unless you have followed each step to record your full name, email address & contact number so please ensure you have completed this process to prevent denial of access.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?????
REGISTERING your interest for an upcoming property is easy.
If you are on the Realestate or Domain websites just click on EMAIL THE AGENT button and send us an email. You will receive an SMS reply to your phone or an email reply with a LINK TO REGISTER your interest in the property or details of the inspection time.
On the Starr Partners website simply CLICK the blue 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property & REGISTER your interest.
So don't miss out arrange an inspection today!!!
Our office utilises online 1Form applications just click on the APPLY button via the Realestate or Domain websites. Applications will not be processed unless they are complete with all documentation attached.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jordan Springs
Lifestyle in Jordan Springs
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Jordan Springs could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 19 Mason Way, Jordan Springs today!