19 Marengo Street,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
$1,803 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th April 2021
Rent ID: 2999690
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Gorgeous Home at a Great Location
Pure charm, soothing style and contemporary sophistication, this gorgeous 4 bedroom modern home is fully equipped to enjoy a lifestyle of luxury. Peacefully tucked away in quiet pocket of Reserve estate, this home has generous proportions, a user-friendly layout and sun filled interiors that combine to create a first class residence in one of the most prestigious estates in Tarneit.
The entire house is scintillatingly sun-lit along with ducted heating to keep you cozy during the winter, and evaporative cooling to make summers comfortable for you and your family.
This fantastic family home has the following:
• Massive Master bedroom with a large Walk-in-Robe and great sized ensuite with extended shower
• Three other great sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Fantastic kitchen with island bench-top, plenty of cupboard space, 900 mm stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• Large Open plan kitchen and meals area with an adjoining great sized family area
• Spacious Theatre room with attached Pergola
• Great sized central bathroom with separate toilet
• Laundry with built-in linen
• Ducted heating and Evaporative cooling
• Beautiful and low maintenance backyard
• Double garage (remote controlled) with internal and external access
Outside is an entertainers' delight, with a well-designed alfresco where you will love entertaining your family and friends. You can definitely enjoy your Sunday morning cuppa and a book here. The great sized Alfresco area which extends to a pergola for you to enjoy the outdoors. As you step out from the Theatre area, there is yet another pergola for some private outdoor space
Leave the car at home and walk to the Tarneit Train station or take buses from just around the front of property
- 1 minute walk to Bus stop
- 2 minutes walk to Tarneit Central shopping centre
- Childcare just opposite the property
Situated at a stone's throw away from Tarneit P-9 College, Tarneit Gardens and Tarneit Central shopping centre, Tarneit library, bus-stop and a short stroll to the park. Call this your dream home and not regret any time in the future!
This beauty ticks all the boxes for a young family. Inspect Now!
**** IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ****
By registering your details you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your property appointment.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarneit
Lifestyle in Tarneit
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
19 Marengo Street, Tarneit, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Tarneit.