19 Marcus Avenue,
Booragoon, WA 6154
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1251094
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BOORAGOON PROPERTY FOR RENT
LARGE FAMILY HOME IN A PERFECT LOCATION!!
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO TOUR!!
Pack your bags and the family because you are moving into this large family home!! Offering large separate living areas and bedrooms, ceiling fans, air conditioner. And to keep super cool this summer a large below ground swimming pool!!
- Five bedrooms all with built in robes
- Renovated ensuite bathroom
- Separate main bathroom with bath tub
- Large family room with raked ceilings
- Separate office
- Large open plan kitchen and living area with timber floors
- Renovated kitchen with dishwasher
- Pot belly stove in living area
- Ducted air conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Undercover entertainment area
- Below ground pool
- Good sized shed
- Easy care lovely gardens all reticulated
Perfect location close to local schools, Garden City Shopping Centre and parks.
Easy access to Leach Highway.
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy!
Simply go to our website: www.mresidential.com.au and click the Book' button for that rental property. You can then enter your details and choose an inspection day and time that suits.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Booragoon
Lifestyle in Booragoon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Booragoon? 19 Marcus Avenue, Booragoon could be your new home before you know it. The 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how