$430 - $450 / Wk
19 Lema Avenue,
Fairview Park, SA 5126
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4725891
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern 3 Bedroom Home!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only limited spots are available to view the property at inspection. Submitted applications will be given priority to view. Please complete an application online through the 'Apply for this property' button on the property listing on our website (boffo.com.au) with all relevant documentation included.
PLEASE NOTE: Face masks are required to be worn to view this property and individuals from one group limited to 2 people only.
Available: 17th January
Lease Term: 12 months
This modern 3 bedroom home is low maintenance and move in ready! This is one you will not want to miss, apply now at boffo.com.au
Features that make the home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 complete with built in robes
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Modern kitchen boasting gas cooking, pantry and breakfast bar
- Neutral main bathroom with separate bath and shower, complete with double basin, and large mirrored vanity with under bench cupboards
- Separate laundry with an abundance of storage space and bench space with external access
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling with zone control
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Water tank
- Single garage with automatic roller door
- Large driveway for additional off-street parking
Perfectly positioned in the in-demand suburb of Fairview Park and only a short distance to Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Kindergarten and Fairview Park Primary School. With the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza, Tea Tree Gully Golf Course and Fairview Green Shopping Centre all close by and public transport options also nearby, the convenience and lifestyle on offer here is envied by most.
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: please enquire via the 'Book an Inspection' or 'Request an Inspection' button and we will respond with an inspection time (if available). You must be registered for the inspection to attend. If no inspection times are currently available, please submit your details and you will be advised instantly when a new time is available.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fairview Park
Lifestyle in Fairview Park
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Fairview Park with plenty of room to move. 19 Lema Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.