19 Lambeth Place,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$6,518 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd August 2021
Rent ID: 4482323
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive Family Home
Situated on one of St Kilda's most impressive streets surrounded by beautiful period homes lies this renovated three bedroom fully-furnished home finished to a very high standard complete with luxurious furnishings, fixtures, fittings and appliances.
There is so much to love about this home. From the outdoor shower accessed via the en suite bathroom to the outdoor entertaining unit adjoining the backyard, this is a property that oozes charisma. When you first enter the home you are greeted by the polished timber floorboard flow through to the open plan living area opening to the backyard through the oversized sliding doors.
The beautifully appointed kitchen is complete with ceaserstone bench tops, pendant lighting, Miele appliances & Westinghouse refrigerator. A gas fireplace below a LCD television warms the lounge room. Entertaining friends and family is made easy with the outdoor bar and kitchenette and fixed
The master bedroom opens to a small second courtyard complete with outdoor shower. The ensuite bathroom is a standout featuring marble surfaces, double vanity with ceaserstone bench tops, heated towel rail and large shower with 12-inch rain showerhead.
You will also love:
- Double off street car parking with electric sliding gate
- Security intercom & alarm
- 2nd bathroom with marble floor and wall tiles, heated towel racks
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Ceiling ducted heating & cooling with climate control
- Vacuum points through out
- Backyard with artificial turf, decking & gas BBQ point.
- Excellent storage
Hurry this won't be on the market for long. Inspection is a must.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
19 Lambeth Place, St Kilda, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in St Kilda.