19 Kindlebark Drive,
Medowie, NSW 2308
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th December 2020
Rent ID: 2359612
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY HOME IN QUIET LOCATION
If you've been looking for a great value family-sized home, this is the one! Featuring three bedrooms with built-ins and ensuite to main, main bathroom with separate shower and bath, separate living and dining, additional family room, and kitchen with dishwasher. Enjoy comfort year round with air conditioning to the living room, and an undercover entertaining area for alfresco dining. Parking to double garage with internal access. Large fully fenced backyard, with pets considered upon application.
Application forms are available to be collected from our office or downloaded from our website at
In order to increase your chances of securing this property, applications will be accepted prior to the inspection and considered subject to inspection. Please forward your completed application form along with relevant documentation to our team at email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept 1Form Applications.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of you our clients, and our team please do not attend/enter the premises if you have been unwell or have visited any COVID hot spots in the past 14 days.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO AT OUR OPEN HOMES OR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS:
1. Please sanitize your hands before you enter
2. Complete the COVID visitor register
3. Please ensure you social distance 1.5metres within and around the property
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus