19 Kilburn Street,
Chermside, QLD 4032
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th June 2020
Rent ID: 3122320
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
YOUR HOME OASIS AWAITS YOU
You will be dazzled by this refurbished 3 bedroom open plan home in Chermside. Right from the very front this home invites you in with its sleek lines and modern finishes. It is perfect for entertaining your family and friends with a huge fully fenced rear yard and a covered patio area.
* The bright and airy living area will easily accommodate all size lounges.
* Separate dining area just off the kitchen also has access through the glass door to the front porch.
* The living area is air conditioned for your comfort in the warmer months ahead.
* Bring all the pots and pans as there is plenty of storage space in this fantastic modern kitchen.
* All three bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and can easily accommodate queen size beds.
* Relax and entertain your family and friends under the large patio area which overlooks the back yard.
* The bathroom is modern and includes a separate toilet.
* The home has recently undergone a makeover and has been re-painted, new floor coverings have been laid and new window dressings installed.
* There is plenty of room for your vehicles with a single lockup garage, a carport and loads of driveway space.
* The rear yard is fully fenced.
* The home is only a short distance to local amenities, hospitals and public transport.
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply please submit an online application form by copying and pasting the following link below into your internet browser.
Alternatively you can download and print our application by visiting our website - http://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/renting/tenancy-application-form
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chermside
Lifestyle in Chermside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Chermside? 19 Kilburn Street, Chermside could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how