19 Holland Street,
Gosnells, WA 6110
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th February 2020
Rent ID: 3127405
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1960s Character Home!
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION FOR THIS PROPERTY
If you would like to book an inspection for this property then simply scroll down past the description and click the Book an Inspection Time button and select from one of the available times.
Upon registering to view this property we will send you a welcome email along with an application form and also details on how to apply online
Inspection days/times dont suit? No sweat, just tick the box that says I cant find a suitable time or day and our leasing team will contact you within 24 hours to schedule an inspection for you. If you have a preferred time/day, please be sure to list them in the comment box before hitting submit. Happy house-hunting
This 4 bedroom 1 bathroom character home, built in 1960s, is full of natural light and has been kept in very good condition. Plenty of space inside and outside and high ceilings throughout the house.
- 4 bedrooms (the 4th bedroom is small so can be either a baby bedroom or study), 1 bathroom, 2 toilets
- Spacious kitchen with gas cook top and adjoined dining area
- Spacious living room with ducted evaporative air con, reverse cycle split system air con and oil heater which is in-built in fireplace
- Spacious master bedroom with massive built-in robes, ducted air con and ceiling fan
- Gorgeous timber floors and wall-mounted air con to second bedroom
- Ducted air con in bedroom 3 and 4
- Very colourful bathroom with bathtub and shower recess
- Spacious laundry and second toilet with a separate entry
- Massive linen cupboard for a big family
- Beautiful gardens to the front and back
- There is a manual reticulation system for some the garden areas
- Alfresco area with sail shades for family gatherings
- Secure garage/workshop/man's cave for 1 car plus plenty of shelf and some bench space. Additional space for 2 more cars to be parked on driveway
- Security doors and security alarm
XceedRE have been working hard to arrange some fantastic new offers for our new tenants signing up with us!
ALL of our new tenants will be receiving a fresh Fruit & Veg Gift Box to enjoy in your new home!
XceedRE have also teamed up with some of Perths best gyms to offer all of our new tenants 1 MONTH FREE MEMBERSHIP!
In addition to the above, XceedRE will provide you with 1 MONTH FREE internet service this is an average savings of $80! Let us know if youd like to take us up on this and we can put you in touch with the provider to choose your plan.
Speak to one of our Leasing Consultants for more information about these great offers! For a limited time only.
Tenant Reward Program: At Xceed Real Estate we have a Tenant Reward Program for our tenants who pay their rent on time & keep their property looking its best. Its more rewarding to rent with XceedRE!
To arrange a viewing, please click the "Request an Inspection Time" button and select your preferred inspection time. *If no times are available, please complete the "Book an Inspection" form, let us know when suits you best & you will be notified when we schedule the next viewing.
Property Code: 16616
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gosnells
Lifestyle in Gosnells
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Gosnells? 19 Holland Street, Gosnells could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how