19 Harp Road,
Kew East, VIC 3102
$2,216 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th May 2021
Rent ID: 3050895
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious and Conveniently located
Within walking distance to trams and buses sits this house that's in a fantastic location. Boutique shops, cafes and restaurants on High street and Kew High School a short drive away. This property comprises of:
- Two generous size bedrooms
- Additional spacious third bedroom/study
- Lounge room with gas heating
- Large kitchen with gas cooktop and room for small dining table
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate laundry room with wash troughs
- Large rear yard for entertaining
- Storage shed and garage
- Off street parking
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to have an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kew East
Lifestyle in Kew East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 19 Harp Road, Kew East. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gas.