19 Gliddon Street,
Port Lincoln, SA 5606
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
$1,650 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 559836
NEAT AND TIDY 3 BEDROOM HOME WITH SHEDDING
This 3 bedroom home is situated on a corner block in a lovely position. The main bedroom has polished floorboards , built in robe and a ceiling fan. Bedroom 2 also has a robe, and as well as a third bedroom there is a small extra room which could be used for storage or a study nook. Polished floorboards through out the lounge and combined kitchen/meals area. The lounge has large windows, a ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning.
Set on a large block with plenty of room for the kids to play. A double garage plus a single garage finish off the setting.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Lincoln
Lifestyle in Port Lincoln
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 19 Gliddon Street, Port Lincoln before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.