19 Gicha Close,
Munster, WA 6166
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1938717
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Family Home
Situated in a quiet Cul-de-sac location, with only a short walk to the local play ground and park makes this home ideal for a young family or busy working couple looking for low maintenance living. Huge master bedroom with double walk-in robes and large en-suite with separate WC. All other bedrooms are a good size with built-in robes, separate activity area for kids or could be used as a study.
- Quality floor tiling and carpets throughout
- 474 SQM Block with low maintenance reticulated gardens
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living area
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms and main living area
- Separate theatre room
- Double lock up garage
- Alfresco area under the main roof with freshly oiled deck
- Stunning kitchen with island bench and quality stainless steel appliances
- Comes with double door stainless steel fridge
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY Please follow the steps below:
1. Scroll down to the 'Book An Inspection Time' button for that rental property.
2. If you are using the mobile app please scroll down to the Email Agent' button, enter in your details and we will be in contact as soon as possible to arrange a viewing.
3. Enter your details and choose to join an inspection time that is available.
4. A registration email and or text will be sent to you.
5. Confirm your attendance by selecting 'register' - if you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations. Viewings may be cancelled if no one is registered to attend.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Munster
Lifestyle in Munster
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 19 Gicha Close, Munster before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how