19 Eunoe Street,
Katoomba, NSW 2780
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4446088
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This charming 2 bedroom cottage is set on a quiet street on the north side of Katoomba.
The cottage is filled with natural light and has lovely timber floorboards throughout,lovely modern kitchen and so much more.
Close to the centre of Katoomba with its shops,cafes and transport.
Strictly no pets
- 2 generous size bedrooms with robes
- Lovely modern kitchen with dishwasher and gas/electric cooking
- Neat and tidy bathroom with shower over the bath
- Gas central heating
- Cosy living room with decorative fireplace
- Good sized back garden with garden shed
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Katoomba
Lifestyle in Katoomba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 19 Eunoe Street, Katoomba. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.