19 Dunscombe Avenue,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$1,956 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4393224
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated front unit close to all amenities. Easy walk to Wesley College, Glen Waverley Secondary College, Syndal South Primary School & Syndal train station. Spoilt for choice between the Glen & Syndal shopping, restaurants & cafes. Enroute to Monash & Deakin Universities. Comprises open plan living & dining, kitchen, 3 robed bedrooms, bathroom, separate toilet & laundry. Feature timber floor, reversed cycle heating & cooling in living room, gas cooking, electric oven & dishwasher. Gardening included in the rent but utilities cost to be share with the back unit. Carport and garage belong to back unit. Available now.
During inspection, please follow these guidelines:
- 1.5m Social Distancing
- refrain from touching any surfaces, fixtures or fittings
- bring your own pen & hand sanitiser if required
DO NOT attend inspections, if:
- you are feeling unwell
- have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus
- have been in contact with someone who has recently returned from overseas
- you have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 19 Dunscombe Avenue, Glen Waverley before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.