LEASED BY RAY WHITE BAULKHAM HILLS
19 Delaney Drive,
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd December 2021
Rent ID: 4660595
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Elevated Generous Family Home
Perched on the high side of the street, this family home is footsteps from local reserve near tennis courts & bike track. Bathed in natural light with flowing design. Zoned to sought-after Crestwood schools with St Michael's nearby. Walk to Norwest Metro Station and City express buses. Short drive to Norwest Marketown and Victoria Ave superstores.
- Built-in robes to 4 carpeted bedrooms with private en-suite to Master
- Large all-in-1 bathroom and central walk-in linen/storage cupboard
- Galley kitchen with s/steel gas appliances, breakfast bench & skylight
- Open plan with plantation shutters & dining area opens to rear
- Landscaped driveway leads to double automated garage with laundry
- Covered brick-paved alfresco with grass area on upper tier
- Energy-saving solar-panels, recessed lights and ducted AC throughout
Basking in North Eastern sun, the multi-level terrain offers optimal privacy and separate entertainment areas in a family-friendly neighbourhood.
To inspect please "click" email agent button, book and inspection on realestate.com.au or www.raywhitebaulkhamhills.com.au.
If an inspection has been arranged a date and time will be available for you to book into, otherwise we will notify you once an inspection has been arranged. Please note that if you don't register your details you will not be notified or kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Baulkham Hills
Lifestyle in Baulkham Hills
19 Delaney Drive, Baulkham Hills, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Baulkham Hills.