19 Dean Street,
Glen Eden, QLD 4680
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th June 2021
Rent ID: 4451627
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
AN APPEALING AIR CONDITIONED FAMILY HOME
An appealing low set brick home perfectly positioned an elevated block to capture a load of breezes.
The home has a large master bedroom which is air conditioned and features a walk in robe and ensuite.
Three bedrooms are air conditioners and all bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans. With carpeted bedrooms, tiled living areas, and all windows are security screened it is the house with a lot of extras.
One of the features of this home is the kitchen boasting a dishwasher, electric cook top and ample bench space - it caters for the whole family. The air conditioned living/kitchen is ideal for busy households providing an opportunity for everyone to join together, communicate and socialise both inside and under the patio outside.
- Open kitchen and dining and loving
- Water efficient
- Fully fenced side yard and gate access
- Security screened windows and sliding doors
- Double lock up garage with automatic roller door
Contact Raine & Horne Gladstone today to inspect your new home 07 49 724 044
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Eden
Lifestyle in Glen Eden
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Glen Eden includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 19 Dean Street, Glen Eden today!