19 Corsair Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$3,450 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4076623
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 BEDROOM HOME IN CENTRAL LOCATION
**3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE! PLEASE VIEW VIRTUAL TOUR PRIOR TO AN IN PERSON INSPECTION **
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Situated on a one way street, this well presented and recently updated home comprises;
- Three bedrooms with BIRs and split-systems
- Kitchen/living room with gas cooking and TV point
- Bathroom with shower and laundry facilities
- Entrance hall
- Outdoor space, great for entertaining
- Parking permits available from council
Within walking distance to Bridge Road shops and tram, Swan Street train plus the convenience of Victoria Gardens and all the cafes, restaurants and shops that Richmond has to offer.
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have registered your details.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Richmond with plenty of room to move. 19 Corsair Street will be perfect for the growing family.