19 Collwood Crescent,
Orange, NSW 2800
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4124064
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cosy Home in Quiet Street
Located in a quiet street within walking distance of schools and parks, this neat and tidy 3 bedroom home is perfect. This home has a functional, up-to-date kitchen with good storage and the lounge has split system air conditioning for year-round comfort. There is new carpet and flooring throughout. The master and second bedrooms are of good size with two wardrobes. There is a carport and rear yard access to a great backyard that would suit those with kids and pets.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Orange
Lifestyle in Orange
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 19 Collwood Crescent, Orange. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.