19 Captain Street,
Holland Park West, QLD 4121
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4475678
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Recently Renovated Character Filled Home!
We are very sorry for the lack of photos but this property has just gone under an extensive renovation! The classic high ceilings have now been complimented by plantation shutters, vibrant new flooring, and a full re-paint inside. This revived Queensland classic boasts fantastic spaces and now, modern finishes. Come in to see more!
This residence features:
- TWO (2) large bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes. Master bedroom with Bay windows.
- Open plan dining and lounge, creating the perfect place to relax and entertain.
- A modern kitchen with dishwasher, ample bench spaces and plenty of storage.
- ONE (1) bathroom with shower overhead and an extra powder room.
- A dedicated sleep-out area that can be converted into an extra media room or home office.
- ONE (1) off-street parking on the driveway.
- Pets can also be approved upon application.
- Air conditioning can be installed at the property.
Located close to the City, this property is surrounded by everything required. Public transport is located 170m along Logan Road. St Joachim's Primary School is located 850m away on Yuletide Street. Cafe's and shops are 200m away along Logan Road. 15-minute drive to the City.
Contact Jeremy on 0437 480 005 to arrange your inspection.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Holland Park West
Lifestyle in Holland Park West
Other houses in
Holland Park West
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 19 Captain Street, Holland Park West. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.