19/90 Chester Road,
Annerley, QLD 4103
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4413045
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom Townhouse with Courtyard
This two bedroom townhouse is split over two levels and includes a courtyard and balcony in the main bedroom. It is situated in a well maintained popular complex with many long term, happy tenants. Main bedroom has built-in robes plus it's own en-suite and ceiling fans in both bedrooms. New carpets upstairs as of May 2021. The kitchen features modern stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooking. Located in a very convenient location - walking distance to Ipswich Road shops and public transport.
* 2 generous sized bedrooms with Built in cupboards
* Open lounge - dining tiled - air conditioning
* Single remote - Garage internal access
* 3 Separate - Toilets
* Balcony from main bedroom
To book your inspection click the 'Book an Inspection Time' button or contact SPACE Property on 07 3846 4333 to register your interest.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Annerley
Lifestyle in Annerley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 19/90 Chester Road, Annerley. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, balcony, and outdoor entertainment.