19/71 Avoca Street,
Randwick, NSW 2031
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4570921
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRIGHT ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH LEAFY OUTLOOK
** WE ARE STILL SHOWING PROPERTIES - PLEASE CONTACT US TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION - MASKS ARE COMPULSORY**
This bright one bedroom apartment is positioned at the back of a conveniently located block, offering a leafy outlook and privacy. It is located within short distance to schools, Royal Randwick Shopping Centre, Centennial Park & Prince of Wales Hospital.
- Generous One Bedroom with built ins
- Kitchen with ample of cupboard space
- Good sized balcony with leafy outlook allowing for alfresco living
- Laundry space in bathroom with dryer
- Polished floor boards
- Lock up garage
- Security Building
- Communal pool with tranquil garden
The Area - Randwick
Famed for being Sydney's premier horseracing destination, Randwick is a neighbourhood that likes to mix things up. Putting aside the prestigious natural, medical and educational amenities at its doorstep, Randwick has established its own dining and caf scene that sits amidst architecture that speaks to its historic past.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Randwick is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 19/71 Avoca Street, Randwick.