19/7 Boundary Road,
Liverpool, NSW 2170
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3648024
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom townhouse in great location
If you're looking for more storage and a convenient location this property is for you.
With smart design storage in every room you will love this 3 bedroom townhouse.
Spacious lounge room with near new split system air conditioning
Meals area off the fantastic kitchen which has great storage and bench space plus gas cooktop
3 good size bedrooms all with built in robes plus semi walk in robe and private balcony to the main
Sleek design main bathroom and 2 separate toilets
Outside entertaining is not a problem with the timber decking and covered gazebo.
Located in a quiet complex with plenty of guest parking
Only 2 minutes drive to Casula Public School, 3 minutes to M5, 4 minutes to local Woolworths Shopping Centre plus walking distance to restaurants and fast food outlets
To inspect register on www.rwmg.com.au and be advised of future open home times and cancellations.
Pets are approved upon application.
Lease terms start with 6 or 12 months.
Save time and do your application online www.t-app.com.au.
Application is address sensitive - please ensure you attach your application to the property address as it is advertised.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the lease term? Lease term will depend on the strength on the application however is generally 6 or 12 months.
2. How can i inspect the property? Properties are opened twice a week, if there are no open home times advertised please register your details. When an open home time becomes available you will receive a notification.
3. Does the property permit pets? Pets are considered upon application unless specified.
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Liverpool
Lifestyle in Liverpool
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 19/7 Boundary Road, Liverpool before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how