19/52 Baker Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th November 2020
Rent ID: 4122198
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious & Bright 1 Bedroom Apartment With Single Carpark In A Private Block!
COVID-19 Update - Private Inspection Appointments are now available. Please do note that these inspections can only last a maximum of 15 minutes and only 1 person or a couple who currently reside in the same home may attend the inspection with the agent.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Danica on 0411 318 747 for further information or to book a private inspection.
Generously sized one bedroom pad with North facing aspect.
In a block set to the rear of this Richmond address offering ideal proximity to Victoria Street shops and restaurants, tram routes, North Richmond station and the Bridge Road precinct.
Boasting the following great features:-
- Open plan & light filled living and dining area off the kitchen complete with ceiling fan
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space with upright electric stove
- Large bedroom with built-in-robe complete with study / desk area & ceiling fan
- Bathroom with shower over bath and the convenience of laundry taps / facilities
- Floating floorboards throughout all the living spaces
- Situated on the top floor of the block with views across Richmond/Abbotsford
- Undercover off-street parking for one car (Located at the end of the block, closest to the front building entry door)
Ideally located literally moments to the delights of Richmond and the CBD! You have all what the urban & cosmopolitan lifestyle has to offer at your fingertips - restaurants, cafes, shopping and trams or trains.
Previous tenants/owners in the home have made the following comments:-
What we love about this home is the location is fantastic & close to everything.
12+ month lease
One calendar months' rent bond required
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 19/52 Baker Street, Richmond before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.