19/52 Aussat Drive,
Kiara, WA 6054
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th November 2020
Rent ID: 4153077
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quiet 3 Bedroom Villa
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa is the perfect home for those looking for a quiet lifestyle, without compromising on space. With easy care gardens and a neat patio area, this is the ideal property for all.
Some of the fantastic features include:
- Separate living and dining areas
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living area and master bedroom
- Two toilets
- Built in robes to all bedrooms
- Single Garage
- Gas cooktop
Less than 2km from Hampton Park Primary School, Hampton Senior High School and Good Shepherd Catholic School, there is plenty of options for Education nearby.
Don't delay, register your interest today!
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kiara
Lifestyle in Kiara
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 19/52 Aussat Drive, Kiara before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.