DEPOSIT TAKEN BY THOMAS CONDELLO!
19/5-7 Macpherson Street,
Waverley, NSW 2024
$2,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4369048
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IMPRESSIVE & CENTRALLY LOCATED
Awash with natural light and enjoying an enviable first floor position, this impressive apartment has been stylishly refurbished throughout for low maintenance modern living. Perfectly positioned between Varna and Queens Parks this private home sits between Bronte, Clovelly and Charing Cross offering a host of cafes, bars, shops, excellent schools and transport all within a brief walk and Bondi Junction shopping and the surf at Bronte Beach just minutes away.
- Generous floor plan comprises two bedrooms with robes
- Double size living dining flows to kitchen & balcony
- Chic electric kitchen, French sink & European appliances
- Stunning bathroom with twin vanities and rain shower
- Impressive entry with full height bookshelves; internal laundry
- Sunny balcony with full height sun blinds
- Secure garage parking via Albion Lane; common store room
- Exceptionally maintained pet friendly (STA) security building
- Walk Charing Cross, Clovelly & Bronte cafes & shops
- Easy walk to beach & Queen & Centennial Parks
The Area - Waverley
Bordered by beaches and Bondi Junction, Waverley is the best of both worlds. Its village feel makes it a perfect place for families and professionals, who whiz to the city on trains and buses before coming home to a suburb known for its charm and community.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waverley
Lifestyle in Waverley
Walk to everything from 19/5-7 Macpherson Street, Waverley. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.