19/23 Wanderlight Avenue,
Lawson, ACT 2617
Available 2nd October 2020
Rent ID: 4069918
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully furnished two bedroom townhouse just minutes from the University of Canberra
Offering quality inclusions and a great use of space, this townhouse is comfortable and relaxed living. Fully furnished with quality furniture throughout. This cosmopolitan styled home is perfect for any student studying at the UC. The modern kitchen boasts stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances. The living area flows out to your own large private courtyard.
Lawson is one of Belconnen's newest suburbs. Positioned just across the road from the University of Canberra and Westfield Belconnen. This area is perfect for students. A short drive to Canberra city and Woden Westfield, and plenty of parks and walking tracks around Lake Ginninderra.
Modern apartment living
Built in to both bedrooms
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Easy care rear courtyard
Undercover garage parking for 2 cars
Additional powder room downstairs
Exhibitions made easy:
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION".
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
Available from 3rd October 2020.
Consent is required to keep a pet!
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lawson
Lifestyle in Lawson
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Lawson is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 19/23 Wanderlight Avenue, Lawson.