19/22-24 Herbert Street,
West Ryde, NSW 2114
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th April 2021
Rent ID: 2689014
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED AND DEPOSIT TAKEN!
This well presented apartment is situated in a security building close to West Ryde train Station, Top Ryde City, footsteps to Anzac Park and cafes
- Generous living and dining areas flow to a covered balcony
- Modern gas cooking kitchen with dishwasher
- Master bedroom with built-in and ensuite
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Secure intercom entry, lift access, single lock-up garage
- Set within the catchment for popular West Ryde Public School
Available date: 12th April 2021
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Currently occupied, please refer to the advertised open homes.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Ryde
Lifestyle in West Ryde
Picture yourself living at 19/22-24 Herbert Street, West Ryde. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.