19/21-69 Regent Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
$1,920 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 3247605
With a resort style feel but an inner-city address, this perfectly positioned, second floor apartment offers the very best in lifestyle conveniences.
* This property is not pet friendly
* Spacious double bedroom with built in robe
* Open plan living and dining leading to covered balcony
* Caesar stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Modern bathroom with shower over bath
* Separate internal laundry
* In ground Swimming pool
* Fully equipped gymnasium
* Shared rooftop garden with stunning city views
* Internal Area: 48 sqms approx
* Balcony Area: 7 sqms approx
* Total area: 55 sqms approx
* Available now
* 12 month lease term
A highly sought-after place to live, Redfern offers a range of fashionable wine bars, restaurants and cafes all in an ultra-convenient locale. You can play tennis or swim at the recently upgraded Prince Alfred Park or watch a junior or representative rugby league match at Redfern Oval.
Sydney Boys and Girls High are both easily accessible by foot and there are several kindergartens plus the Bourke Street Public School close by in Surry Hills.
Redfern is just one station away from the city and is the closest train station to the main campus of Sydney University at Camperdown/Darlington.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on Email Agent' to arrange. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Jacklyn Tang| 0427 374 072
Adam Freitas | 0404 81 61 21
rhnewtown.com.au | 8596 3555
0 Car spaces
Move in with Vodafone nbn™ with unlimited data.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 19/21-69 Regent Street, Redfern before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply