19/2 Bellbrook Avenue,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4358131
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 bedroom apartment - Beautifully presented
This ground floor unit is in a well sort after area with many desirable features. It is located in a peaceful area of Hornsby whilst also being within walking distance to Hornsby Westfield and Hornsby train station.
- Floating timber floorboards throughout
- Three good sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Tandem lock up garage
- Only minutes away from Hornsby Westfield and train station
- North facing
- Neat and tidy kitchen with electric cooking
Sorry no pets.
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations"
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 19/2 Bellbrook Avenue, Hornsby. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.