19/11-13 Treacy Street,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th December 2020
Rent ID: 4153968
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern & Sunny Aspect Apartment
Bright & sunny, located in centre of Hurstville, this modern & spacious 2 bedroom apartment boasts large bedrooms, impressive and practical living space.
A gas cooking kitchen, living and dining stepping out onto a North facing sun deck balcony is perfect for entertaining.
This apartment is an ideal for young families, downsizers or professionals wanting to live on the doorstep of Westfield shopping centre, restaurants.
* 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (main en-suite)
* Lift access with security swipe card
* In Hurstville Public School catchment area.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 19/11-13 Treacy Street, Hurstville before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.