19/108 George Street,
East Melbourne, VIC 3002
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4109988
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS LIGHT FILLED APARTMENT IN IMMACULATE CONDITION WITH 1 OFF STREET CAR PARK!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This lovely one bedroom apartment is located in a prime position, only a short walk to Bridge Rd shops, restaurants and amenities, MCG sporting precinct, only moments to Fitzroy Gardens and the CBD, easy access to public transport, which can take you any direction you want to explore.
- Good size bedroom with wall to wall carpet and built in robes including overhead cupboards for plenty of storage,
- Spacious lounge also with wall to wall carpet and electric heating
- Large kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of cupboard & bench space
- Bathroom with shower over bath and laundry facilities
- Single car off street parking also included at the rear of the block
Contact me today to secure your piece of the East Melbourne lifestyle and heritage.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Melbourne
Lifestyle in East Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 19/108 George Street, East Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.