$670 pwHow much could you borrow?
19/100 Wells Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,911 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4692665
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully Renovated Three Bedroom Apartment!
This freshly renovated three bedroom, two storey apartment wont last long! With a perfectly positioned locale surrounded by public transport, lush gardens and endless dining options all within walking distance.
- Spacious open plan living/ dining area
- Further opening out to private balcony
- Kitchen features gas stove top, oven, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Upstairs huge master bedroom with newly renovated
- Downstairs further two spacious bedrooms large built in robes
- Central bathroom including European style laundry
- One secure car space
- Secure key entry with intercom
- Ducted heating downstairs
- Plenty of parking in Wells street and surrounding streets
- Building facilities include a pool, gym & tennis court
Enjoy the peace and quiet living in the most sought after part of Southbank with easy access to freeways and walking distance to Malthouse Theatre, public transport, Federation Square, Royal Botanical Gardens, MCG, cafes and South Melbourne markets. Building facilities include pool and gym.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Southbank could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 19/100 Wells Street, Southbank today!