19 Bunderra Close,
Karawara, WA 6152
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th December 2021
Rent ID: 4664017
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Convenient Location and Comfort Home
To book a viewing
Please email us your mobile number and inform us that you would like to register for the advertised viewing time . We will contact you to confirm prior to the viewing.
Available from 15 Dec 2021
This cul-de-sac house is strategically located within Curtin University precinct in sought after suburb of Karawara, walking distance to Curtin University Main Campus and the vibrant Waterford Plaza.
Lets find out more
Accessibility and Location are great.
It is easy via Kwinana Fwy, Leach Hwy and Manning Rd. Only10 km to Perth CBD whereas Perth Airport is about 15 km away. Bus stops are within a short walking distance. Besides its close proximity to Curtin University and Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre, other amenities within the surrounding areas are:
- Collier Public Golf Course
- George Burnett Park
- Convenient shopping at Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre with Coles, IGA, restaurants, retails and services outlets
- Neighbourhood green lungs at rear for picnic and weekend BBQ
- Primary schools including Aquinas and Penrhos within 5 km radius
Indeed a pleasant environment for leisure and relaxation.
Distance is approximate
This home is comfortable, bright, breezy and has plenty of outdoor area. The living area and 3 bedrooms are each equipped with a reverse cycle AC for a year round comfort, hot and cold. Indeed it is comfy and convenient when living here.
- Front garden and courtyard at the back
- Kitchen-dining area
- Renovated bathroom
- Separate laundry area
- Separate toilet
- Gas bayonet in the living area
- Gas cooking
Please contact Eddie Kong 0451 125 188 or John Hu 042 560 1881 today to arrange a viewing.
No pets please.
2 Car ports
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Karawara
Lifestyle in Karawara
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning and heating. 19 Bunderra Close, Karawara is perfect for the growing family.