$750 LOW / $900 MID / $2000 HIGH
19 - 21 Borang Street,
Potato Point, NSW 2545
Rent ID: 2445454
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Potato Point - a beautiful place.
This five bedroom home is located in peaceful Potato Point approximately 20 metres to the track leading to Jemisons Beach. At the rear is the Eurobodalla National Park.
Watch the Emus wander aimlessly across the back yard as they venture to the picturesque lake at the rear of the property.
The home has three bedrooms upstairs with 1 x queen in main bedroom, a single and bunk in second bedroom and a set of single beds in the third. It has large open plan living/ dining and kitchen, leading to a covered deck at the front and a spacious rear deck. Bathroom with separate toilet completes the upstairs area.
Downstairs there is a fourth bedroom with a double bed, fifth bedroom with two single beds as well as an additional living / play area. There is a second bathroom downstairs.
This is an amazing position and a beautiful house which will comfortably sleep 8 people.
You will need to provide sheets, pillowcases, all towels, and personal toiletry items.
Pets are at the owners discretion.
LOW SEASON - $750 PER WEEK
MID SEASON - $900 PER WEEK
HIGH SEASON - $2000 PER WEEK
* The garage is not available for tenant use or access.
* This property is available for rent with a minimum 3 night stay.
* All bookings incur a $55.00 booking fee and a $500 credit card bond authority is required
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed wireless connection which is an antenna installed on the property and receives a signal from a transmission tower.
- Fixed Wireless
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
This is a generous-sized 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Potato Point with plenty of room to move. 19 - 21 Borang Street will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $800pw - $1600pw
- 14 Bream Street, Tuross...
- $800 LOW / $900 MID / $1700 HIGH
- 45 Jutland Avenue, Turos...
- $850 LOW / $1000 MID / $1670 HIGH
- 8/55 Jutland Avenue, Tur...
- $1400 LOW / $1750 MID / $2450 PEAK
- 5 Marlin Street, Tuross ...
- $750 LOW / $850 MID / $1600 HIGH
- 12 Morwong Street, Turos...
- $850 Low / $1100 Mid / $2200 Peak
- 3 Beach Street, Tuross Head
- Range $800pw to $1700pw
- 9 Chauvel Crescent, Turo...