18A Templeton Crescent,
Pakenham, VIC 3810
$1,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4109924
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well Presented Unit in Great Pakenham Location
Be quick to apply for this well presented 3 bedroom unit located in a quiet Pakenham area close to local schools, parks, public transport and local shopping. The main bedroom has deiling fan and semi en-suite access to the bathroom which includes both bath and shower, while the separate toilet includes a handbasin. Both the second and third bedrooms have built in double wardrobes while the main living room has both a gas heater and a split system for cooling. The Kitchen has good storage, separate dining area while the laundry leads out to an undercover pergola area. Outside there is a garden shed for storage and a carport with roller door for security and a small fenced garden area. The home has been completely repainted and has new roller blinds throughout and presents as a clean and well maintained property.
- Main bedroom with ceiling fan and semi-en-suite access to bathroom
- Two more bedrooms both with built in double wardrobes
- Good sized lounge room with gas heater and air con
- Separate dining area and kitchen with good storage
- Outdoor pergola area
- Carport with roller door
- Freshly painted throughout with new roller blinds
- Great location in quiet street close to schools, parks, public transport and shopping
If you are interested in this property please apply online or phone our office on 03-8762 6900 to request an application form to be emailed to you. Please make sure your application is completed in full with one application for every tenant over the age of 18 years. Your application must also include the following:
- 100 Points of ID including photo ID (normally Passport and Drivers Licence)
- Proof of Income: Minimum 3 recent payslips, Centrelink statements, bank statements, other income details
- Up to date contact details to verify employment and rental history
- Any other supporting information that is relevant
Your application will not be considered until ALL the information is provided to enable us to process it.
Should your application meet our referencing criteria, we will phone you to invite you to a private inspection of the property.
** Photo ID required for entry to all inspections
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pakenham
Lifestyle in Pakenham
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Pakenham includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 18A Templeton Crescent, Pakenham today!