18A Reis Street,
Woolloongabba, QLD 4102
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th December 2019
Rent ID: 1800528
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
SURE TO IMPRESS - A MUST SEE!!!
Click 'BOOK INSPECTION TIME' to register your interest & receive updates
- Situated in the heart of Woolloongabba is this charismatic Queenslander with a full renovation and an excellent list of features including:
- 3 Extra large bedrooms with built in robes
- Air conditioning in living and main bedrooms
- Well appointed modern kitchen with stainless steel fixtures, gas cooking, dishwasher and quality granite bench tops
- Fantastic modern bathroom with clawfoot bath
- Large living area with high ceilings
- Built in side verandah ideal to be used as a study
- Double lockup garage with remote access
- Downstairs has a massive rumpus room - fantastic for entertaining
- Open front verandah and rear covered deck
- PETS ON APPLICATION
This property really has it all including all the little extras such as roller blinds, screens, carpet and much more!
- Short walk to the Princess Alexandra Hospital,
- 5 minute drive to the Mater and Lady Cilento Children's Hospitals.
- Brisbane State High School catchment.
This property is a must see.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Woolloongabba
Lifestyle in Woolloongabba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 18A Reis Street, Woolloongabba. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how