18A Horizon Street,
Gillieston Heights, NSW 2321
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd April 2020
Rent ID: 2519546
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This modern four bedroom home is sure to impress you, with its convenient layout, modern features and superb location. Situated in a quiet suburban street, a street away from beautiful rural views of Wallis Creek and less then a 10 minute walk away from local parklands.
* 4 x good size bedrooms all featuring built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
* Master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe, ensuite, ceiling fan and 1 x split system air-conditioner for all year round comfort.
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen area featuring stainless steel appliances, electric induction top cook top, dishwasher and 1 x split system air conditioner.
* Main bathroom has a separate shower and bath.
* Internal access to the double garage.
* Outside is an undercover alfresco area which leads to a fully fenced split level backyard.
* Pets on Application.
* School zone: https://education.nsw.gov.au/school-finder
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential clients should make their own investigations.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gillieston Heights
Lifestyle in Gillieston Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Gillieston Heights comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 18A Horizon Street, Gillieston Heights today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how