189A Park Road,
Auburn, NSW 2144
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4613232
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Central Location - Private - Fully Fenced - Air conditioned - 4 years new
This fabulous property built just 4 years ago is looking for someone to make it a home.
Well located and with a private entry and a good sized yard, the home is fully fenced and would be ideal for a young family, or young professionals alike.
Two generous sized bedrooms off the open plan kitchen and living room, and tiled throughout. Comfortable living with air conditioning. Relax in the evening in the private yard with ample space for BBQ and outdoor entertaining.
- Private entry
- Good sized court yard
- Air conditioned
- Tiled throughout
- Off street parking
- *** Utilities included ***
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Auburn
Lifestyle in Auburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom courtyard home in Auburn is pet-friendly and includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 189A Park Road, Auburn today!