186A Williams Road,
Toorak, VIC 3142
$3,433 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3988666
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private Secluded and Stylish!
Private, secluded and stylish, this early Edwardian is immersed in the friendly lifestyle of a coveted pocket adjacent to Hawksburn village. Offering an instantly appealing interior which creates a sense of sanctuary and elegance thought, three generous bedrooms with robes, main bedroom with ensuite, a light filled kitchen/meals area with walk-in pantry, large elegant living area, polished floors and private courtyard. This delightful number is also suitable for a small pet (Subject to Landlord agreement) with pet doors throughout and lawn area. To enhance comfort and convenience there is Ducted heating and three split systems air conditioners as well as your own secure car parking through rear lane way. However, feel free to leave the car at home as accessing trams, trains and shops is easy!
Urban Property Melbourne CORONA VIRUS ANNOUNCEMENT
Our properties will remain available for inspection via pre-arranged Private Inspection only or if you have pre-registered via our online registration process.
When viewing one of our properties we respectfully ask that you assist us with the following;
* Please maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from UP team members
* Keep attendees at the appointment to a maximum of one
* Please refrain from touching surfaces and doors handles within the property where possible
* You must refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toorak
Lifestyle in Toorak
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Toorak comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 186A Williams Road, Toorak today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how