1812/105 Clarendon Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 4319615
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Shadow Play: 18th Floor - Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment!
UNFURNISHED - Geat sized two bedroom and one bathroom apartment with private balcony in Shadow Play is not to be missed!
Situated at 105 Clarendon Street, Southbank, less than 1km from the city centre. Conveniently located within walking distance to Southern Cross Train Station, Crown Casino, South Wharf DFO shopping centre, bountiful amounts of restaurants and cafes along the Yarra River and so much more!
Comprising open plan living/dining area with floor to ceiling glass sliding doors openning to a winter garden.Fully equipped kitchen with stone benchtop and SMEG appliances. Carpeted bedrooms with BIRs.
- High quality fixtures and fittings including Miele appliances, stone bench tops, LED down lights and colour screen intercoms
- Open plan kitchen overlooking dining room and balcony
- Timber floor
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Secure entrance with 24 hour Concierge and Building Security
- swimming pool, spa, sauna, gym and steam room
- Outdoor BBQ area, outdoor seating and sunbathing area
- Rooftop lounge, rooftop kitchen and dining facilities.
- Winter garden and fireplace
- Onsite café
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Southbank includes gym, intercom, and balcony. Apply to rent 1812/105 Clarendon Street, Southbank today!