1811/151 City Road,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,370 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4279288
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brilliantly Positioned 2 Bedroom Apartment with Expansive Living Spaces - 6 months lease!
Brilliantly Positioned 2 Bedroom Apartment with Expansive Living Spaces!
Perfectly designed for modern inner city living, this beautiful, near new two bedroom apartment is located only a short walk to the Arts Precinct, South Melbourne market and the CBD!
The apartment features:
- Ideal floorplan with uninterrupted open plan living area from front door to balcony
- Reverse cycle AC/heating to the living area
- Sit back and relax on your own private balcony
- Inline kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, microwave and dishwasher
- Sparkling bathroom with laundry facilities
- One secure carspace
- Indoor heated pool, gymnasium & BBQ courtyard
- NBN internet & pay-tv ready
- Keyless building access & video intercom
- Grand entry foyer with 7-day concierge & on-site security
* This building may have an embedded network.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Southbank? 1811/151 City Road, Southbank could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.