From $415 Per Night
Aldinga Beach, SA 5173
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 118296
SLEEPS 8 - (1 x King; 2 x Queen, 2 x Single)
VISIT www.aldingabeach.com.au/property/86 TO CHECK AVAILABILITY & BOOK ONLINE!
"Ocean180A" is a luxury 2 storey Rivergum home in a prime location on the Esplanade at Aldinga Beach. The view of St Vincent's Gulf and North up the beach is stunning from the upstairs open planned lounge, dining and kitchen area.
Sit on the balcony and watch the world pass you by or absorb the modern world of what this home has to offer. A beautiful kitchen is waiting for the chef to create a delicious affair; benefit from two living areas both with plasma TVs; and 3 gorgeous and generous sized bathrooms. You will not want to leave this home.
Enjoy a BBQ in the private enclosed back yard with a significant gum tree shading you as you enjoy this most relaxing space. The protected back veranda has an outdoor setting for 8 people. Walk across the road to the beach or take a leisurely drive to one of many wineries within the Fleurieu and McLaren Vale district.
If you need more space or another family to share with next door at 180B Esplanade, Aldinga Beach is a Holiday Home of ours.
| Amenities |
Parking, Sea Views, Linen and Cleaning Included, DVD, TV, Ducted Air-conditioning, Sound System, Linen and Cleaning Included, BBQ, Full Kitchen Facilities, Coffee Machine, Microwave, Dishwasher, Laundry Facilities, Vacuum Cleaner, Iron and Board.
- Lounge: Modular seating for 6-10 people with 52-inch Plasma Wall TV/DVD; and dining for 8 people
- Kitchen: Microwave, electric stove and oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Open the concertina doors out from the lounge area to the front balcony
- Bedroom 4: Double bed with built in robe
- Bathroom 1: Large shower, vanity and toilet
- Master Bedroom: King bed large walk-in wardrobe; views to the sea, en-suite with dual vanity, large shower and toilet
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed with BI-R
- Bedroom 3: - 2 Single beds with BI-R
- Bathroom 2: Standalone bath, shower, dual vanity and toilet
- Laundry: Washing machine and sink
- Family room: 2 3-seater lounge suite with wall plasma TV/DVD
- Open the sliding door from the family room and walk out to a private enclosed yard with grassed area and a significant gum tree
- An outdoor setting for 8 people is in lovely sheltered position under a balcony
*GARAGE NOT FOR GUEST USE*
To check the availability of all of our Holiday Homes, please visit https://www.aldingabeach.com.au
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aldinga Beach
Lifestyle in Aldinga Beach
You could be living at 180A Esplanade, Aldinga Beach before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply