1809/70 Mary Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th July 2021
Rent ID: 4445338
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious One Bedroom with Study
This 1 bedroom plus study apartment is located in a stunning building that is right in the middle of it all - M on Mary. This apartment would suit the young professional who doesn't want to leave the city and all it has to offer!
Situated close to Albert Street's thriving cafes and restaurants, with a short walk to the shopping precinct, park and QUT.
Main property features include ;
* One large Bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Study/second bedroom
* One large luxurious Bathroom
* Modern Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher!
* Located on the 18th floor
* Fridge, washing machine and dryer included
* Ducted air conditioning
You also have full access to The M on Mary building amenities: - Outdoor heated lap pool - Fully equipped gym - BBQ area - Sauna
DO NOT DELAY! Book an inspection straight away to avoid disappointment.
Viewings available Monday to Saturday, To book a time to inspect, simply click on "Email Agent" or the book inspection button to arrange.
PLEASE NOTE- Kindly ensure that ALL information is submitted with your application so that there are no delays in processing this for you.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "Book inspection" and follow the prompts, If inspection times are not suitable please click the ' times not suitable' button and this will notify our leasing agent who will then be able to make contact with you.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME TO BE NOTIFIED OF CANCELLATION OR CHANGES.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Brisbane City? 1809/70 Mary Street, Brisbane City could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.