1808/9 Railway Street,
Chatswood, NSW 2067
$4,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 302588
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Recently Renovated - "Epica" - Extra Large Luxury Security Apartment
Famous building "Epica", top floor, quiet east aspect, sun-filled.
Recently renotated with new painting, new carpet and new blinds.
* Spacious 2 bedroom with built-ins
* Master ensuite with bathtub + main bathroom
* Modern eat-in gas kitchen with quality appliances
* Central Air-conditioning, security underground car space
* Balcony overlooking beautiful leafy outlook
* Indoor heated pool, gym, sauna. Outdoor pool + BBQ area
* Mins walk to train, shops & restaurants.
One of the best layout in this complex, Don't Miss!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chatswood
Lifestyle in Chatswood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1808/9 Railway Street, Chatswood, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Chatswood.